Friday, September 4, 2009

Keramat (Sacred)

image taken from google image

KERAMAT (SACRED)

Cast : Poppy Sovia, Migi Parahita, dll

It's an Indonesian Horror Movie. I guest this just such an ordinary horror and ordinary movie. But, what did I get? From the story telling, it's not just an ordinary movie. Why? Because this movie, I can say (Behind The Scene of) Keramat The Movie. Hahaha. Well let me tell you.

There was a group who wants to make a movie in Yogyakarta. So after that, the director, co-director, 2 movie stars, and also the behind the scene team goes to Yogyakarta for prepare all things about the movie. But unfortunately, their present to Yogyakarta are not welcome by 'people' there. Problem by problem are changing come to them. What are the problems? What is the cause of all the problem just watch Keramat (Sacred).


Well, I said there was the behind the scene team with one camera person named Cungkring. And all scenes of Keramat, in this movie, are took by Cungkring's shoots on his camera.
Confused? So do I. You have to watch it by yourself to understand what I mean. Actually I have a little problem about story telling to others. I'm afraid that people can't understand what do I mean. Okay, just watch it. A few things that I like from this movie is about the sacred of Java itself. I really like that part. About something the we can do or we can't do in a new place that we come to, about manner of us in a new place, etc. And over all, I can give 2,5 of 5 stars.


I'm not an expert on movie, so my notes is just an opinion from an ordinary audience of a movie.

-dimas daniel-

No comments:

Post a Comment