Saturday, September 5, 2009

UP

image taken from here

UP
Cast (Voice) : Edward Anser, Christopher Plummer

This is one of my anticipated movie in 2009. It finally released and I watch it twice. Haha. Once again, Pixar gave their animation movie. I'm sure most of you have watched this movie, but I'll tell you about the story.

Fredrikssen was very obsessed to travel into Angels Falls in South America, influenced by his traveler idol on his childhood. Finally he and his friend *that's become his wife in future* starts to make it true. But until they were old, until death separated them, it's not came true. Finally, he became a single fighter to make it true. On the process, he met Russel, a boy from some scouts. Russel have to collect some pins to make some preferment on his scouts. All he has to do is help some old people on their activities. Fredrikssen reject it first, but because of necessity he asked for find an imaginary-animal around his house. When people from old folk's home came to Fred's house, Fred was escape (with his house also). He escaped with a fly ballons-house. He wanted to make his dream came true, going to Angels Falls. But, unfortunately him, Russel was join his flight. So, both of them make some adventure together. How was the adventure? Did Fred can make his wish come true? Just watch it, UP!

I enjoyed this movie a lot. Especially the soundtrack (Does anybody know what's the title of the song? Huhu. I want it!) I have no words to say about this movie, this movie is 'CAW CAW RAWR!!!' My rate 4 of 5 stars.


I'm not an expert on movie, so my notes is just an opinion from an ordinary audience of a movie.

-dimas daniel-

No comments:

Post a Comment