Sunday, August 23, 2009

If I'm in Jakarta now (Part 1)

I want to share about my wish, if I'm in Jakarta right now. There are a lot of things that I want to do, places that I wanna visit, foods which I want to eat, and persons whom I wanna meet. Let me describe it one by one. The part 1 will describe about food.

1. Siomay
image taken from google image

This isn't a local food from Jakarta, moreover Indonesia. I think we're all know that Siomay was come from China. It's not an expensive or a branded siomay. It's just an ordinary siomay which sells around the house-complex, but the taste..... EXTREMLY YUMMY!!! This is my favorites snack. Maybe I was the loyal customer of it. Almost everyday I was waiting for it bell ring as a sign of the seller and I directly stop the wagon with call the seller. Usually, it pass through my house around 3 or 4 p.m. And you know what, because of my loyality to buy siomay, the seller always ring the bell loudly when he pass through my house. Hahaha.

image taken from here
by Jatmika Jati

Ups! I almost forget to tell you about the how its sell. Well, the seller is a man and he using a bicycle to sell the siomay. And there's a bell on his bicycle as a sign of him. He has a pan which full of siomays, potatoes, cabbages, otak-otaks, and tofu. Its price is just 500 rupiahs each!!! How cheap rite?? I don't know, what's the price now. Is it still same as before or maybe more expensive now. It's been 6 months *maybe more* I'm 'fasting' of this food. So, this is the first thing that I wanna do and wanna eat, when I'm in Jakarta.

2. MM Juice & Resto
image taken from google image

This resto is kind of rare nowadays. I don't know, maybe the effect of inflation or maybe got a customers-lost. But I'm still the one of the loyal customers, especially for the avocado juice!!!

image taken from google image
*the avocado juice is not like the picture above*

This restaurant not only give some juice for its menu. There's another menu, such as siomay*I also like this, but my favorite is still siomay in #1 describe*, Mie Ayam, also many kinds of rice variant. I know this resto since I was in first year in Elementary School. Every weekend, when my parents picked me up from school, we *almost* always have some eat here, and I always order avocado juice. Since that moment, I try to make a avocado juice like that, but always failed. But someday, when I order avocado juice in MM Juice, I finally found the 'secret recipe'. Hahaha. Sorry guys, I won't tell u about it. hehee.

image taken from google image
*one of MM Juice's Branch shop*

MM Juice has some branches of shop. I have tried in 4 places, Pamulang, BSD, one of Bogor Plaza, and Blok M. Unfortunately, it opens just in Jabodetabek. There's no MM Juice in Jogja. Hiks!Hopefully, when I go back to Jakarta, I still can order it and drink it. Hopefully.



I love to eat a lot, but my body still can't fatter than now.
-dimas daniel-

2 comments:

  1. dim, somay dari bandung kali bukan asli jakarta, hahaha, hanya mengkoreksi, :)

    emm, berarti lo harus nyoba somay di depan kampus gw dim, ajiiibbb!! 5000rp lo bakalan kenyang abis, ini grobakan dim, cuma sumpaaahhh, enak paraahhh!!
    yuuk ke kampus gw, ntar gw yg jajanin, ehehehe, :)

    mm juice sekarang ada di pamulang squre lo dim, hahahaha, jadi tdk hanya ada di giant pml aja, dan cukup besar tuh outletnyaaaa, cuma agak expensive yah dim mm juice itu, hahahahaha, :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. emang bukan dari jakarta.. gw juga gak bilang dari jakarta. hhehehe..

    serius lo ram?? mau dong nyoba yang di kampus loo.. hehehe..

    OH YAAAA?????? Asik asik!! MM Juice semakin dekat. terakhir gw tau di Hero Pamulang juga ada..

    ReplyDelete