Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Proposal


image taken from HERE
THE PROPOSAL
Cast : Sandra Bullock, Ryan Reynolds


Okay, it's my my first movie review post. Actually, I alread post a movie review on my old blog. But, as I said in my first post, because of something so I made a new blog.

And now, The Proposal is the first movie review post in my blog. My first opinion when I see the poster is SANDRA BULLOCK IS BACK ON ROMANTIC-COMEDY GENRE. After we saw her on Miss Congeniality Series and Two Weeks Notice.

The story tells us about Margaret (Bullock), an editor-in-chief of some books which has to face her deportation problem. Suddenly she announced her suddenly engagement with Andrew (Reynolds), one of her staff. Andrew finally decided to help Margaret, but with some conditions. Well, what's happen next? Just see it in cinema near you.

Now, my opinion after watch! This movie is totally fun, easy to understand, and a great amusement. So many parts that will make you laugh a lot. But it's not as perfect as u imagine. I feel a little bit disturb of Sandra Bullock's wizened (sorry....), she still funny actually, but her age can't lie. But, her role is still fit on her. I can't imagine who will be play the role if it's not her.
Last word, this movie is worth to watch and my rate : 3 of 5 stars.


I'm not an expert on movie, so my notes is just an opinion from an ordinary audience of a movie.

-dimas daniel-

No comments:

Post a Comment