Saturday, August 22, 2009

Orphan

image taken from here

ORPHAN
Cast : Peter Sarsgaard, Vera Farmiga, CCH Pounder, Isabelle Fuhrman, Margo Martindale

My third movie review post. Now I will give you all a review about horror-thriller movie, ORPHAN. It's different with a movie titled Orphanage. Different totally.

This Orphan tells about a couple, Kate and John, who get a tragic lost of their unborn third baby. They already have a son and a daughter. After their lost, they decide to adopt a child from orphanage. And they meet Esther. And u can guest next, of course they adopt her. But after John's family live with Esther, they feel something wrong, with so many accidents. Kate feels Esther is the person behind of all accidents. John doesn't believe in Kate, because he found a wine which suspectly drank by Kate. So what is the cause of those accidents? Is there any connection between the accidents and Esther? According to the tagline, what's wrong with Esther?? Just find out the answers with watch this movie.

My review (hope I'm not spoiling anything here) TOTALLY THRILLER!!! Very unpredictable story. With 123 minutes of running time, it's suffering me in my seat. I'm sorry guys, this movie is full of surprises that u can't predict before. So I can't give you a lot of review. All I just can say, for thriller lovers or people who likes to pushing up their adrenaline, I suggest u to watch this movie. At least, this movie is WORTH TO WATCH! Or in extremly, I can say : this movie is a must to watch. Not only belongs to horror lovers, but also everyone who read my post. For horror-thriller movie, my rates : 4 of 5 stars.


I'm not an expert on movie, so my notes is just an opinion from an ordinary audience of a movie.

-dimas daniel-

No comments:

Post a Comment