Tuesday, August 25, 2009

If I'm in Jakarta now (Part 2)

Fellas, after my last post about food/resto which I'll visit if I'm in Jakarta. Now I'll tell you all about places that I'll visit if I'm in Jakarta. There are so many places that I want to visit. I'll describe it one by one.

1. PONDOK INDAH MALL (PIM)
image taken from google image
*This one is outlook of PIM*

Maybe this just an ordinary mall like other mall that u have known before. But for me, this place is more than that. PIM has a lot of choices and as mall, everything is available here. Starts from supermarket, department store, cassette store, book store, a lot restaurants, cinema theatre, etc.

image taken from google image
*inside PIM 2*

More over, this place has been expanded with one new building on 2006, called PIM 2. It made PIM as a modern-city mall in Jakarta. I have no words to describe more about PIM. It such a great place for me. Besides, this is a memorable place for me. I almost visited this place every weekend with my high school friends. So, I have many memories in some points of PIM. My favorite places here are cinema theatre (of course!! Both 21 and XXI), Bakmi Gajah Mada Resto, skywalk, PIM 2's food court, and some stores. Maybe this is the first that I will visit if I'm in Jakarta.


2. CINEMA THEATRES

image taken from google image

Well, I hope you guys understand about this. This is my favorite place in every city, because its related to my hobby, watching a movie. Well, as you know, as a capital city of Indonesia, Jakarta has a 'previlage' with the facilities include the entertainment places, or spesifically for the cinema theatre. Jakarta has 5 types of cinema theatres and I want visit it all. First, cinema 21.

image taken from google image

This is the most popular cinema theatre in Indonesia. Maybe this is the pioneer of cinema theatre in Indonesia. The second is Cinema XXI.

image taken from google image

This place closely same as cinema 21. I don't really know what exactly the different between cinema 21 and cinema XXI, except the way to say 'twenty one'. Haha. But, one thing that I notice about the different of those is XXI is more classy than 21. It's just my opinion, whether its right or wrong, those place has the same function, place for watching movie. Then, next movie theatre in Jakarta is Blitz Megaplex.

image taken from google image

Jakarta has 3 blitz place. There are in Grand Indonesia, Pacific Place, and Mall of Indonesia. Those place is kind of far away from my house. But, recently there's a new Blitz branch in BSD. Its close to my house, kind of 30 minutes to get there *it's kind of fast in Jakarta*. BSD Blitz called Blitz Teraskota, because it placed on a plaza named Teraskota. Some of my friends have already watched there. Hopefully, I can go there when I'm in Jakarta. Well, next cinema theatre in Jakarta is MPX Grande.

image taken from google image

Actually, this has been operated since a few years ago. But I never been there before. I just pass in front of the plaza (Pasaraya Grande), and when I got pass the movies that show mostly were Hindi movies. But when I googling about MPX Grande, I got so curious about this place, because it design is like a cinema theatre abroad. The place is a little bit far from my house, but I don't think it's a big deal. hoho. Last type of cinema theatre is Cinema Surya M2.

image taken from google image
*sorry guys for the bad picts*

This place is totally far from my house. My House placed in south of South Jakarta *read : Tangerang* but this place is on North Jakarta near to Ancol. So far away. I don't what exactly inside this theatre. I never been there before. So I have no words for this place. So let me try first. hoho.

3. DUFAN
image taken from google image

I never feel bored when I visit this place. It related to the moment I think and also the main purpose when I get there. For me, this place is a place scream loud and freely. So it can express your emotion. It's a very great place, for me.

4. KARMEL VALLEY CHURCH
image taken from google image

I love this place so much. Ow ya, this pace isn't in Jakarta. It's on Puncak, West Java. It's about 2-3 hours to reach there by car. I love every parts of this church. The eucharist, the building, the place is so warm even it place in a valley. Sometimes I'll back again there.




I love to do travel, but I'm not a travel-holic
-dimas daniel-

No comments:

Post a Comment